Sunday, December 5, 2010

On a cold December evening...

...Kaili & I rode in a convertible. It had to have been below 20 degrees in Clayton last night for the Clayton Christmas Parade but as we rode, #46, behind a trailered boat lit up with Christmas lights, "driven" by a large inflatable nutcracker, we sang with Shelby's Christmas mix, bundled up atop Gary & Sue's convertible, waving, throwing candy, and wishing the hundreds of people Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas. Now, I have been in the holiday spirit for a while now, turning on my Pandora Christmas station, full volume, as my roommates and I get ready in the morning and decorating our entire apartment, complete with a mini Christmas tree. Anyway, this parade was so exciting and if it is possible, made me even more excited to be celebrating the Christmas season! There were some awesome floats - from what I saw, I have to say I really liked the mini Thousand Islands Bridge, all lit up, and the Coyote Moon Winery float. Despite the cold air and long waits, I really enjoyed myself and now, even more than ever, I am ready for the holidays!

Here's a link to a video of the parade featuring my two favorite floats and Kaili & I!

http://vimeo.com/17484341

No comments:

Post a Comment