Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's finally here!

Well, it is finally here! I cannot believe that in just 8 hours - yes I said *8* - I will be leaving for the airport to get on a plane that will take me to Staten Island for Miss New York!!! As you can probably imagine, I am pretty busy in these final moments - packing (yes, still), finishing homework (yikes!), and preparing emotionally by trying to relax! I am so excited for the week, and know that no matter what, I will leave next Sunday with a million lasting memories, and having had the experience of a lifetime. My mom keeps calling it "Ultimate Beauty Camp" because with the several store runs and late night packing, it really seems like I am packing for summer camp, except that instead of staying in a cabin, we are in the Hampton Inn, and instead of bug spray, we have butt glue! Wait...bug spray....will I need that???

I can't stay for long tonight because I have lots to do before I leave, but before I go, I need to ask for your help!!!

We were just informed that there will be a Top 11, not 10, but 11 at Miss New York! The 11th place will be filled by the contestant who receives the most votes for favorite contestant - it costs just one dollar to vote, and you can follow the link below to make me Miss New York People's Choice Finalist!




It looks like this ^^^

Thank you all so much for your ongoing support - it means the world to me! I will try to keep you all updated as much as I can, but for the time being, I appreciate your love, support, thoughts, and prayers!

Love,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment